May 4, 2012

Creative Inspiration











































I first saw this list on Pinterest. I got super excited about it and I wanted to print a copy to put on my wall - but the versions I came across were small, with terrible resolution. A search for the original source/author of this fine list just fizzled out. Boy, things sure can get infinitely lost out there in the black hole of cyberspace. So I've re-typeset it and created a larger jpeg file. I now have it displayed on my office wall where it serves as a daily reminder of all the things I could be doing to get my creativity on.  Some I've been doing forever like #s 1, 2, 11, 30. And then some are SO hard (#s 6, 16, 18, 23, 29). And then there's that dang #24, which just typesetting it this way bothers me. I keep fighting an urge to fix it.

Feel free to download this pdf and print yourself a copy (click on the image to open the larger file). Maybe it will get your creative juices flowing just in time for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Hearing from you makes my day!