May 3, 2012

Bookworm Wednesday?!


What happened to Wednesday? Honestly sometimes the days pass by so quickly and there's so much craziness that the next thing I know the moon is out and I'm lying in bed thinking "what the heck just happened? wasn't I just here? did I get anything done today?" Well, that was my yesterday and clearly I did not post my usual book review.

In honor of Bookworm Wednesday (which I know is kind of a hokey name, but I'm hoping to come up with something better at some point) I'm posting an assortment of cool bookish things I love.




Louisa May Alcott Book Tote from The Literary Book Company




Russian Matryoshka Book Cover from Whimsy Woo Designs on Etsy





 FUN! If you're a Jane Eyre lover like me:





 Because I love this book AND dollhouse miniatures:
Miniature Book from L Delaney on Etsy (it's smaller than a penny!)

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Hearing from you makes my day!